Ref No: 1964
- 85 sqm
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
- Contact nameNathan Ryan
- Contact phone081339-581316
- TypeNew Bali Villa Projects
- Sold Yes
- Contract Sale
- StatusLeasehold (Hak Sewa)
We are proud to present this unique and eco-friendly 1 & 2 bedroom villa development ( now under construction, completion Feb 2022 ) in the trendy area of Pererenan, Canggu. The villas offer a distinctly casual and comfortable feeling – a mix between a beach bungalow and weekend getaway house. A dreamy holiday getaway destination for those seeking to relax, recharge and spoil themselves in a tropical setting near world-class cafes and beaches. Soak in natural light, and bathe in nature, these stunning 1 & 2 bedroom en-suite villas are liveable, effortless, relaxed and open. Combining the best features of a private villa with the conveniences of a hotel.
- Light-filled open and airy design, fully equipped kitchen
- King size bedrooms each with en-suite, double rain showers
- Expansive wood decked outdoor area, tiered over two levels
- Large 12m long freshwater swimming pool with jets and massage shower
- On-site edible garden and communal area, on-site parking
- Sustainability initiatives – energy, soft filtered water, waste and solar
- Smart villas with mobile keyless entry, high-speed wide range Wi-Fi
- Professional management with a projected ROI of 10% p.a.
1 Bedroom Villas – Land Size: 180sqm – Floor Size: 85sqm
Price: US$185,000 – 20 Year Lease + 20 Year Option
Price: US$205,000 – 30 Year Lease + 10 Year Option
2 Bedroom Villas – Land Size: 285sqm – Floor Size: 209sqm
Price: US$295,000 – 20 Year Lease + 20 Year Option
Price: US$325,000 – 30 Year Lease + 10 Year Option
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Area
- Fully Furnished
- Maid Room
- Semi Furnished
- Spa / Hot Tub
- Water Resource
This 31-unit residence situated in Bali’s most up and coming location Tumbak...
You'll be instantly charming by this modern tropical three bedroom home located...
Breathtaking location on the shores of Bali West coast, just past the...